Treasuries Climb as Slower Economic Growth Lifts Safety AppealDaniel Kruger and Susanne Walker
The Treasury 10-year note yield fell to the lowest level this year as a government report showing the economy grew at a slower pace than forecast in the first three months boosted demand for the safest assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing