Iceland Sours on Austerity as Pre-Crisis Parties Close on PowerOmar R. Valdimarsson
Icelanders, burdened by more than four years of hardship, are poised to oust the government and return to power the parties that steered the island through a banking-led boom that ended in economic ruin 2008.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself