Danone Agrees to Renewed Alliance With Yakult on YogurtJulie Cruz and Yuki Yamaguchi
Danone, owner of the Evian water and Activia yogurt brands, said a takeover of Yakult Honsha Co. is “not on the agenda” after a nine-year-old agreement that prevented it from raising its stake was replaced with a new one.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts