Tavan Tolgoi Pays Chalco Higher Rate on Loan as Coal ResumesYuriy Humber
Erdenes Tavan Tolgoi LLC, Mongolia’s largest state-owned coal company, agreed to pay a higher interest rate on $186 million due to Aluminum Corp. of China Ltd. as part of an accord to resume coal deliveries.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself