Sumitomo Mitsui Raises Dividend as Profit Surges to RecordShigeru Sato and Shingo Kawamoto
Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc., Japan’s second-biggest bank by market value, said profit surged 52 percent to a record and raised its annual dividend as the value of its stock holdings climbed and bad-loan costs fell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone