Sevan Drilling Climbs as Pareto Sees Seadrill Buying: Oslo MoverAlastair Reed
Sevan Drilling ASA rose the most in five months in Oslo as Pareto Securities ASA said a recent drop in its shares offers a chance for Seadrill Ltd. to boost its stake and as the driller reduces investor concern about funding.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap