Samsung Sold One Third of Smartphones as IPhone SlowsBloomberg News
Samsung Electronics Co. captured a third of the global smartphone market in the first quarter as growth for Apple Inc.’s iPhone dropped to its slowest pace ever, according to data released by Strategy Analytics.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself