Stocks, Commodities Slump After U.S. GDP ReportStephen Kirkland and Inyoung Hwang
U.S. stocks snapped a five-day streak of gains, commodities fell and the dollar slid as data showed the American economy grew less than forecast. Treasuries rose, pushing 10-year yields down the most in two weeks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing