Maruti Suzuki Quarterly Profit Surges on Minivan Demand, YenSiddharth Philip
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd., the nation’s biggest carmaker by volume, reported profit that almost doubled because of a weaker Japanese yen and higher demand for its Ertiga minivans and revamped Swift DZire. The shares rose.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing