Lafite ’82 Leads Christie’s Amsterdam Sale With MargauxGuy Collins
Six bottles of Chateau Lafite-Rothschild 1982 sold for 16,100 euros ($20,920) at a Christie’s International Plc wine auction in Amsterdam this week and a case of Chateaux Margaux from the same year sold for 7,475 euros.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap