Korean Bond Sales Set for Five-Month High as Economy AcceleratesSaeromi Shin
South Korean companies are poised to sell the most won-denominated bonds in five months as they scramble to lock in near-record-low borrowing costs after the economy expanded at its fastest pace since 2011.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts