Kobe Steel Surges After Forecasting Annual Profit: Tokyo MoverMasumi Suga
Kobe Steel Ltd., Japan’s third-biggest steelmaker, surged the most in 4 1/2 years in Tokyo trading after it forecast its first profit in three years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders