ICICI Bank Shares Drop on Bad Debts Rising in Fourth QuarterAnoop Agrawal and Anto Antony
ICICI Bank Ltd. dropped in Mumbai trading by the most in more than five weeks after India’s second-largest lender by assets reported an increase in bad loans for the fourth quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis