Hyundai Motor Union Workers Agree to Resume Weekend OvertimeRose Kim
Hyundai Motor Co. union workers in South Korea agreed to restart weekend shifts, ending a seven-week dispute that the company estimates cost 950 billion won ($854 million) in lost production.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing