European Power Trading Falls a Second Year as Banks Drop OutJulia Mengewein
Power trading in western Europe’s seven biggest markets shrank for a second year in 2012 as banks and utilities, including Deutsche Bank AG and EON SE, reduced trading activities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's