CORRECT: Societe Generale Ghana 1Q’13 Profit 7.05m CedisEmily Bowers
(Corrects net int. income figure in story published yday.) Net int. income in 3 mths through March 21.7m cedis vs 17.3m cedis, co. says in statement e-mailed by Ghana Stock Exchange. * EPS 0.085 cedi vs 0.07 cedi
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis