BOJ Puts Credibility on Line With Inflation Call as Prices SlumpToru Fujioka and Andy Sharp
Bank of Japan board members forecasting an end to more than a decade of deflation may need to add to an already unprecedented monetary stimulus plan should consumer prices fail to align with their projections by October.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy