Bauman Says He Was Bent on Finding Boston Bombers Who Maimed HimAsjylyn Loder and Esmé E. Deprez
Minutes after bombs detonated near the Boston Marathon’s finish line, emergency workers were rushing a bloodied, severely wounded Jeff Bauman to the hospital. Already, he was trying to help investigators find out who did it, he said today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks