ZTE, Boston Strong, Allen & Unwin: Intellectual PropertyVictoria Slind-Flor
ZTE Corp., China’s second-biggest maker of mobile-phone equipment, signed a patent-licensing agreement with Microsoft Corp. for technology used in smartphones and tablet computers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing