Ziggo Owners Make $4.4 Billion as Warburg, Cinven SellRuth David
Ziggo NV owners Warburg Pincus LLC and Cinven Ltd. sold their residual holdings in the Dutch cable television operator a year after its listing, generating a combined 3.4 billion euros ($4.4 billion) in proceeds from their investments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself