Wadhwani Says London Homes Seem Place to Park Cash in CrisisScott Hamilton
London has cemented its status as a haven for rich foreigners whose homebuying is stoking property prices there and masking weakness elsewhere, according to former Bank of England policy maker Sushil Wadhwani.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone