Unilever Reports Slowest Quarterly Sales Growth in Two YearsMatthew Boyle
Unilever, the world’s second-biggest consumer-goods company, reported the slowest quarterly growth in two years as demand in Europe was held back by weaker consumer confidence and sales of ice cream and spreads faltered.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster