Telefonica Said to Mull Sale of German Fixed-Line AssetsManuel Baigorri and Cornelius Rahn
Telefonica SA is considering a sale of its broadband Internet and phone business in Germany amid a surge in investor interest in European fixed-line assets, according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion