StanChart-Backed Waste Manager Delays $200 Million IPOSharang Limaye
Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd., an Indian waste management company backed by Standard Chartered Plc’s private equity unit, delayed a planned $200 million initial public offering because of tepid market conditions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing