Shearman & Sterling, Latham, Kilpatrick: Business of LawElizabeth Amon
Shearman & Sterling LLP is closing its Dusseldorf and Munich offices, leaving the firm with one German outpost, in Frankfurt. The firm’s German corporate/mergers and acquisitions, finance/tax and disputes/arbitration work will be consolidated there, the firm said in a statement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis