Schaeffler Said to Consider Initial Share Sale Next YearAaron Kirchfeld and Christoph Rauwald
Schaeffler AG, the family-owned industrial bearing maker that’s the biggest investor in Continental AG, is exploring an initial public offering next year in Germany, three people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day