Regal Entertainment Reaches Deal With Disney to Show ‘Iron Man’Michael White
Regal Entertainment Group, the largest U.S. cinema chain, reached a revenue-sharing agreement with Walt Disney Co., clearing the way for its theaters to show “Iron Man 3.”
Regal, based in Knoxville, Tennessee, announced the agreement today in an e-mailed statement. The company is taking steps to begin accepting online orders at its Regal, United Artists and Edwards theaters, according to the statement. AMC Entertainment Holdings reached an agreement with Disney earlier today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Bitcoin Falls on Fears of Regulatory Trouble for Big Crypto Exchange
- China Hits Back on Trump Tariffs as Europe Off the Hook for Now