Philippines Ready to Act on Property Loan Surge: Southeast AsiaClarissa Batino and Max Estayo
The Philippine central bank is reviewing property loans data to determine whether cooling measures are needed to avert a bubble, Deputy Governor Nestor Espenilla said in an interview.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing