Nintendo Falls Most Since 2011 as Consoles Miss TargetsNaoko Fujimura
Nintendo Co., the world’s biggest maker of video-game machines, fell the most in more than a year in Osaka trading after missing sales targets for its consoles.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing