Mizrahi Drops on Concern CEO Change to Hurt Net: Tel Aviv MoverShoshanna Solomon
Mizrahi Tefahot Bank Ltd. fell for the second time this week amid concern Chief Executive Officer Eliezer Younes’s decision to step down next year may hinder the growth strategy at Israel’s fourth-largest bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing