Li & Fung Credit Rating Cut One Level by S&P on Slow GrowthBloomberg News
Li & Fung Ltd. had its credit rating lowered one level by Standard & Poor’s because growth at the world’s largest supplier of clothes and toys to retailers may be slower than needed to meet earnings targets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets