KKR Profit Falls 8.2% as Buyout Portfolio Trailed MarketsDevin Banerjee
KKR & Co., the private-equity firm run by Henry Kravis and George Roberts, beat analysts’ estimates as fee-related earnings rose and gains from the firm’s investments increased.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline