Khazanah Said to Pick 3 Banks for $1 Billion Convertible SukukZijing Wu and Elffie Chew
Khazanah Nasional Bhd., Malaysia’s state investment company, selected three banks to help arrange a sale of as much as $1 billion of convertible Islamic bonds, said two people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts