Hyundai Motor Profit Beats Analysts’ Estimates; Shares GainRose Kim
Hyundai Motor Co., South Korea’s largest carmaker, reported first-quarter profit that exceeded analysts’ estimates, driven by record sales in China. The shares rose the most in a year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing