HBS Professor Brings Jay-Z, Lady Gaga to the ClassroomBy
The cast list of characters in professor Anita Elberse’s class at Harvard Business School reads like the credits of a surreal reality television show. Jay-Z, LeBron James, Lady Gaga, and Maria Sharapova are all featured at one time or another. Elberse writes case studies on the rise, fall, and critical decision-making associated with some of the biggest names in media and entertainment, and her class, “Strategic Marketing in Creative Industries,” is one of the highest-rated among Harvard MBA students.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas