Greenko to Install Bigger Wind Turbines in India to Rival CoalSally Bakewell
Greenko Group Plc, an Indian wind-farm developer, plans to install bigger turbines as the cost of the nation’s projects fall below the price of coal-fired energy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day