Fiat Slides as Chrysler Purchase May Be CostlierPhil Milford and Tommaso Ebhardt
Fiat SpA fell as much as 3.1 percent after a U.S. judge suggested that the Italian carmaker may have to pay more than expected to increase its stake in Chrysler Group LLC.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis