Fed Funds Projected to Open at 0.14% to 0.16%, ICAP SaysLiz Capo McCormick
Fed funds, the U.S. overnight inter-bank lending rate, is projected to open in a range of 0.14 percent to 0.16 percent, within the Federal Reserve’s target of zero to 0.25 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap