Ex-Aeropostale Executive Found Guilty in Vendor DealChristie Smythe
Aeropostale Inc.’s former top merchandise executive was convicted of defrauding the clothing retailer by striking illegal deals with a vendor that prosecutors said enriched him by as much as $25 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts