Europe-U.S. Diesel Flow Seen Climbing for Third Week by BrokersRob Sheridan
The flow of diesel fuel to Europe from the U.S. Gulf Coast is poised to climb for a third week, a survey of shipbrokers showed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing