Diageo Credit Risk Drops After Issue of $3.25 Billion of BondsAbigail Moses
A day after Diageo Plc sold $3.25 billion of bonds with maturities as long as 30 years, the cost of insuring the debt of the world’s biggest distiller dropped to a six-month low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts