China Unicom Profit Misses Estimates on Phone SubsidiesBloomberg News
China Unicom (Hong Kong) Ltd., the nation’s second-largest wireless company, reported profit that missed analyst estimates as efforts to rein in smartphone subsidies fell short.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap