Bristol-Myers Declines as Sales Drop Outweighs PipelineDrew Armstrong
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. fell the most in more than eight months after slow sales of existing products trumped investors’ interest in new cancer and hepatitis C drugs the company has in development.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion