BlackBerry Drops on Report of Cutback in Production PlansHugo Miller
BlackBerry fell in New York trading after investment research firm Wedge Partners said the smartphone maker has probably scaled back production plans for its flagship Z10 device.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's