Biogen Profit Beats Estimates on Tysabri Revenue IncreaseMeg Tirrell
Biogen Idec Inc., the fourth-largest U.S. biotechnology company by market value, reported first-quarter net income rose 41 percent on higher sales of its multiple sclerosis drugs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself