Americans Online Seen Paying States Seeking $23 BillionWilliam Selway and Richard Rubin
Kelly Blair, a banker from the Baltimore suburbs, spends hundreds of dollars online every year buying gifts and household supplies like pet food and shampoo. She doesn’t check to see whether she owes sales tax -- though her home state of Maryland says that she should.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day