AMC Settles Dispute With Disney Over ‘Iron Man 3’ TicketsMichael White and Christopher Palmeri
AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc., the second-largest U.S. cinema chain, settled a revenue-sharing dispute with Walt Disney Co. over “Iron Man 3,” leaving two big U.S. chains in a stalemate over the first big summer movie.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself