Admiral Sales Drop 6% as Growth in Home U.K. Market ContractsKevin Crowley
Admiral Group Plc, the U.K. auto insurer that owns the confused.com price-comparison website, said revenue fell 6 percent in the first quarter as the firm restricted its pursuit of new business to protect profitability.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline