Trelleborg Profit Tops Estimates as Cost Cuts Offset Sales SlumpJanina Pfalzer
Trelleborg AB, the world’s biggest maker of vibration-dampening gear, reported first-quarter profit that beat analyst expectations as cost cuts offset declining sales and a joint-venture added to income.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day