Slovenia Companies Avoid Banks in Test of Investor AppetiteAlan Crosby and Boris Cerni
Slovenian companies are testing the debt appetite of investors by selling commercial paper as local banks choke on non-performing loans and threaten to pull the country into the euro area’s sixth bailout.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts